Print Page   |   Contact Us
Practicing Temporarily under PSYPACT

To practice temporary, in-person face-to-face psychology under the authority of PSYPACT, you will need to apply for and obtain an Interjurisdictional Practice Certificate (IPC) from the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB) and apply for and obtain a Temporary Authorization to Practice (TAP) from the PSYPACT Commission. Once the IPC and TAP have been obtained, psychologists can practice temporarily in any PSYPACT participating state* for up to 30 days per calendar year without having to obtain additional licenses.

Visit the PSYPACT website at to start your application to practice temporarily under PSYPACT. 


*For a list of PSYPACT Participating States, click HERE
For an IPC Application Quick Guide, click HERE
For a list of ASPPB's Mobility Program Fees, click HERE.
For the ASPPB Mobility Policies & Procedures, click HERE.

Site Search
FAQs & Latest News

        ASPPB Privacy Policy