CPQ Verification Instructions
ASPPB is happy to announce our online CPQ verification process. Please follow the five easy steps below to request a verification:
1. Log into the PLUS Portal by clicking the following link: https://plus.actinnovations.com/
a. If this is your first time logging in, or if you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to have a temporary password emailed to you.
b. Your username will be your email address.
2. Once you are logged in, you will notice different sections listed across the top of the page.
a. Click on the 4th section which reads 'Verifications'.
3. Click on the add document icon located at the far right hand side of the page.
4. Complete the Verification Request box that appears and click Submit.
a. You will only be charged if you request an expedited verification.
5. After your request has been submitted, we will process your request and send the verification directly to the specified licensing board.
As always, please feel free to contact us by phone (888-201-6360), fax (678-216-1184), or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have about the ASPPB Mobility programs. Also, please continue to visit our website (www.asppb.net) for an up-to-date listing of jurisdictions accepting the CPQ.